Translating data into compelling writing and readable analysis is Jane Levi’s passion, whether producing copy for Silphium’s corporate clients or writing articles that reflect of her wider interests in the humanities. In her professional life Jane specialises in:
- Development of presentations, speeches, and technical documentation for senior practitioners with insufficient time and in-house support to complete their best work
- Interpreting and summarising the key points of technical documents for senior managers and decision-makers
- Producing readable and informative commentaries on policy-related materials for practitioners and their management
- Providing detailed input for consultation responses as part of legislative, regulatory and provider product consultations
- Writing briefings, speeches and presentations for senior managers requiring support in post-trade matters
- Analysis of peer and competitor commentary on key issues
Contact email@example.com to discuss your research, analysis, writing and presentation requirements.